Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Please check the calendar below for project dates and times, then please read the remaining information! Current Project: Project #1 - Pond Restoration
Only one day left: sign up here!
|Time||Date||Food Details||Work Details||Age and Safety|
|9:00AM - 3:00PM||Saturday, September 16th||Lunch Provided||Site Preparation - Clearing out invasive buckthorn and cutting back inflow pipes. Marking things out.||Volunteers 11+|
|2:00PM - 6:30PM||Sunday, September 17th||Dinner Provided||Digging holes for filtration systems and beginning to assemble.||Volunteers 11+|
|9:00AM - 3:00PM||Sunday, September 24th||Lunch Provided||Finishing filtration systems||Volunteers 11+|
|9:00AM - 3:00PM||Sunday, October 1st||Lunch Provided||Planting the native plant buffer and finalizing the site||Volunteers 8+|
Thank you so much for volunteering! Here is what you need to do to let me know you are coming!
- Sign up for a/a few work day(s) with the button below or here
- Download and fill out the waivers, you can fill them out digitally.
- There are TWO waivers, one for the project and one for the Downers Grove Park District. Please sign both.
WHAT TO BRING THE DAY OF
On the day of, please bring the following:
- Water Bottle
- Long Pants (required) and Long-Sleeve Shirt (highly encouraged)
- Safety Glasses
- Work/Gardening Gloves
- Signed waivers for both project and park district
901 31st Street
Downers Grove, IL